I've spent a lot of time playing with Microsoft's amazing HoloLens. I've had mine since June 28, 2016 and you can get an idea of what I've done with it by checking out my GDC talk on the subject. I'm an active member of the NYC HoloLens Developers Meetup and try to attend all the events. Stop by and say 'hi'! Follow me on Twitter and YouTube for the latest updates.
- Doko Desu Ka - Learn to ask for and understand directions in Japanese in this groundbreaking educational experience.
- H.E.A.T.: High Explosives and Aerial Tactics - A helicopter action game that makes full use of the HoloLens's spatial mapping capabilities.
- March 19, 2018 - HoloLens and Beyond: AR Game Design Challenges and Open Problems
- November 30, 2017 - Education and Gaming in Mixed Reality: Taking Learning and Play to the Next Level
- February 1, 2017 - Damage Effects with HoloLens: Embedding Small Objects in Walls